IT students with an interest in development will have the opportunity to work on world leading ERP software packages, custom development or on E-Commerce solutions.
Business and Computing students will be able to focus on the business side and work as business analysts with international clients on large-scale projects.
- Reading for a relevant degree in IT or Business
- Some previous work experience will be considered an asset.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Should you, or someone you know, fit the above description send your CV and a brief covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office, quoting the reference number.
- Building solutions at enterprise level
- Unit and performance testing and validation of to ensure solution integrity
- Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
- Working in an agile environment
Technical and professional experience:
- Very strong C#.NET
- SQL Azure
- Azure Platform & Services
- Web API 2 Framework
- Experience using LINQ, Entity Framework & WCF services will be considered an asset
General Competency Requirements:
- Be a team player and a demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Strives to add value to our product and service offering
- Be proactive and focused on key initiative
- Strong communication skills